Monday, May 29, 2017

Made It Monday!

Happy Monday! I love how as teachers we are so excited for the summer, but as soon as we get our well deserved break, we are already thinking about the next school year. I have had a summer or two where I totally zoned out of teacher mode, but this summer I am super excited for the next year. I have been in PreK for the past 6 years and will now be teaching FIRST GRADE! Even though there are only 2 years in age difference between the grades, it is a huge transition. To help keep me on track this summer, I have come up with a daily schedule for my Instagram page. You can find me on Instagram as mrsgambolsfirstgradeescapades

MADE IT MONDAY- Something I am making/will make for my classroom
TECHNOLOGY TUESDAY- Great tech finds
WORK IT WEDNESDAY- Classroom mangagement ideas that WORK
THINK ORGANIZATION THURSDAY- Organization ideas for the classroom
FASHION FRIDAY- Fashion ideas for the teacher
SHARE IT SATURDAY- Great ideas or room arrangements from other teachers
SCRIPTURE SUNDAY- Sharing a page from my journaling Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment